Oz Armour Ventilated Air Mesh Beekeeping Suit Review
Beekeepers must use protective clothing. Beekeepers would suffer from excruciating bee stings if they did not wear protective clothing. The Oz Armour Ventilated Air Mesh Beekeeping Suit is designed with the safety of beekeepers in mind. It protects you from bee stings and lets you engage in bee-related activities with confidence.
Materials for the Oz Armour Ventilated Air Mesh Beekeeping Suit
This ventilated beekeeping outfit is comprised of a fabric that allows for free airflow. Even in hot weather, it effectively cools you down. The robust duty cloth is also long-lasting. This Oz Armour beekeeping suit may be machine washed without causing any damage to the fabric.
The Oz Armour Ventilated Air Mesh Beekeeping Suit comes with two veil options: a fencing veil or a round veil with a brimmed cap. You are free to select the one that best suits you and connect it to the beekeeping outfit. Each veil has a strong plastic insert that keeps it away from your face. This significantly minimizes the likelihood of bee stings reaching your face when wearing the suit. The veils also offer built-in sun protection. This eliminates the need for hats and caps to be worn behind the veil. The mesh used on the veils is produced in Italy. It provides excellent visibility through the mesh and is quite robust.
Most full beekeeping suits do not include gloves, therefore we like the fact that the Oz Armour Ventilated Air Mesh Beekeeping Suit includes ventilated cow-hide gloves. These gloves are as tough as the rest of the outfit and will keep your hands safe. The elastics in the gloves provide for a close fit, preventing any bees from sneaking through and entering the suit.
Zippers are used to close the Oz Armour Ventilated Air Mesh Beekeeping Suit. The suit has a zipper down the front that enables easy donning and removal. The zippers used are high-quality YKK zippers. For your comfort and convenience, each zip features two sliders. Beekeepers must use protective clothing. Beekeepers would suffer from excruciating bee stings if they did not wear protective clothing. The Oz Armour Ventilated Air Mesh Beekeeping Suit is designed with the safety of beekeepers in mind. It protects you from bee stings and lets you engage in bee-related activities with confidence.
Velcro flaps cover the pockets of this beekeeping costume. They effectively seal the pockets, preventing your tools from falling out. There are hive tool pockets on each arm of the garment. There are four pockets on this beekeeping costume. There are enough for all of the tools and devices you would wish to bring on a visit to your apiary. The beekeeping outfit has various forms of cushioning. It features a layer of foam that serves as a spacer mesh on the suit's ventilation windows.
The Oz Armour Ventilated Air Mesh Beekeeping Suit is easy to put on and take off. The beekeeping suit's wrists and ankles are elasticized. They have a good seal to keep bees from creeping under the suit and getting into your flesh. The elastic also works well with any other protective gear, such as boots and gloves for your hands. Beekeepers will also benefit from a key clip loop and a pen holder channel on the suit.
Oz Armour has made this beekeeping suit available in a variety of large sizes. At the time of writing, the suit was available in the following sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XXX-Large, 4X-Large, 5X-Large, 7X-Large, and 8X-Large. It is customary for beekeepers to purchase a beekeeping outfit that is one size larger than their regular clothing. Oz Armour features a good and simple sizing chart that will assist you to decide which size to buy. Beekeepers who purchase a seat that is too big or too little for them are welcome to contact Oz Armour and request an exchange. If you purchase an incorrectly sized suit, Oz Armour will promptly ship you a new suit in the correct size.
- The beekeeping suit has two alternatives for the veil that covers the head. You have the option of selecting your preferred alternative.
- The suit is well-designed, sturdy, and long-lasting. It prevents bee stings from penetrating your skin and hurting you.
- This suit is available in a lovely white color. It deflects heat and is gentle on bees. Dark colors on beekeeping outfits irritate bees, making them want to sting you.
- Toe and thumb grips on this beekeeping outfit maintain the legs and sleeves in place at all times.
- This full-body beekeeping costume includes gloves.
- The OZ ARMOUR Air Mesh Beekeeping Full Suit offers the best protection due to its high-quality materials.
- The two layers of mesh fabric keep you cool and protected.
- Extra security is provided with a flap over the front zipper.
- The strength of our clothing is mostly determined by the stitch count per inch.
- This suit includes a Fencing Hood made of high visibility mesh. If you need to adjust your glasses or take a sip of water, the fence hood unfolds from the front.
- Oz Armour's leg-high zippers make it simple to put on and take off. Adjustment is possible thanks to Velcro and elastics on the ankles and wrists.
- Our hood has a unique insert within the hood that keeps the mesh away from your face.
- Zippers on the neck overlap each other for your protection, preventing bee entry.
- A YKK nylon zipper is smoother and lasts longer than a brass zipper.
Oz Armour is concerned about beekeeper safety. The Oz Armour Ventilated Air Mesh Beekeeping Suit exhibits excellent design and functionality. Oz Armour has its quality control staff. It guarantees that every beekeeping suit from Oz meets high-quality criteria. The importance of research and development in the creation of a beekeeping suit cannot be overstated. The suit is a one-stop solution for beekeepers in hot climes, where beekeeping outfits frequently overheat.
The Oz Armour Ventilated Air Mesh Beekeeping Suit is lightweight and keeps beekeepers cool while protecting them from stings. This outfit is appropriate for usage in apiaries all around the world. It is simple to use for both novice and professional beekeepers. This vented beekeeping outfit provides beekeepers with a comfortable experience while working with bees. They don't have to worry about getting stung and can concentrate on completing hive inspections, honey collecting, and other apiary care tasks as soon as possible.
Place your order right here!